Future delegates, Harvard National Model United Nations is an international United Nations conference simulation run by Harvard University's International Relations Council. HNMUN has been held annually in Boston Park Plaza Hotel for the last 59 years and attended by more than 3000 students from over 40 countries across the globe. We are inviting you to take part in the 60th session that takes place in the exact same venue in Boston, MA, United States on February 13 through February 16, 2014.
Our delegation team is open for 1st to 3rd year students (2012,2011,2010) from any faculties. All you need to do is: submit required documents, come to one of our selection days and bring the required documents along.
- 1st wave: Sunday, May 26 2013
- 2nd wave: June 8 2013
- 1-page motivation letter including your understanding of what HNMUN is.
- 2-page max. essay about a preselected topic including your own solution to the problem presented in the topic.
- Topic for 1st wave: 'Foreign Intervention in Syrian Conflict'
- Topic for 2nd wave: 'North Korean Nuclear Crisis'
- For 1st wave applicants: May 11 through May 23
- For 2nd wave applicants: May 25 through June 5
- Please e-mail your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can pick one of our selection waves and you'll only need to come to one of it.
- You will only need to make one essay about the topic for the selection wave you picked.
- Please submit the required documents within submission dates depending on which selection wave you want to attend. Unfortunately, we will not accept documents submitted outside submission dates.
For further information and updates, you can follow @unpadformun on Twitter or if you have any questions, please feel free to ask our Faculty Advisers:
- Satria 0811-903351 / @satriapsp
- Riry 0811-1862208 / @astaryadya