We are very pleasant to have you informed that it is now your turn to take part in “The 63rd session of Harvard National Model United Nations” that will be held from 16th to 19th of February 2017 in Boston, MA, USA.
Our delegation team is open for all UNPAD students from any faculties. All you need to do is submit the required documents exactly before the deadline, come to one of our selection days and bring the required documents along in a brown envelope.
FIRST WAVE SELECTION
1st Stage : May 15th 2016
2nd Stage : May 22nd 2016
SECOND WAVE SELECTION
1st Stage : May 28th 2016
2nd Stage : June 5th 2016
- Motivation Letter including your understanding of what HNMUN is (1 page max)
- Essay about a preselected topic that includes your own solution regarding the problem (2 page max)
- Photo 3x4 color*
Please remember to compile all of the required document in one file (exclude photo), save in PDF format with the title “PreSelections_Name_Faculty_Batch” (e.g PreSelections_JessicaPriscillaSuri_Law_2014)
Here are the listed essay topics
FIRST WAVE : USA Expansion in Syria
SECOND WAVE : will be announced on May 15th 2016
*no need to bring the hardcopy to the selection day
Deadline of the Submission
FIRST WAVE applicants : May 13th 2016 at 17.00 WIB
SECOND WAVE applicants : May 27th 2016 at 17.00 WIB
Please send all the required documents to : email@example.com with the subject “1stWave_Name_Faculty”
Note : Second Wave applicants can not submit the required documents before it is officially opened.
- Please submit the entire required documents, right before the deadline.
- Second Wave applicants cannot submit the required documents before the announcement of the topic is released.
- Please bring the required documents in a brown envelope on the selection day.
- Dates of selection day are fixed and final, we will not accept any conditions if the applicant cannot attend the selection.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR AVAILABILITY FOR EITHER FIRST WAVE SELECTION or SECOND WAVE SELECTION to help you decide which wave that will you apply for.
For further information please follow our twitter @unpadformun for the updates, or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our FAs. Fathan (081282556106) & Jessica (081385099978)
Faculty Advisors of HNMUN 2017