Unpad for MUN presents,
LONDON INTERNATIONAL MODEL UNITED NATIONS 2016
What is LIMUN?
LIMUN is a registered independent charity (number: 1096197) which aims to extend cultural empathy, understanding of international affairs, and knowledge of the United Nations amongst young people through the organisation of an annual Model United Nations (MUN) conference. LIMUN is also known as the largest annual university-based MUN conference in Europe which welcome more than 1.500 delegates from across the world representing over 190 countries in different committees such as WHO, FAO, UNICEF, UNESCO, DISEC, and many others. In 2016, LIMUN will hold its 17th session set in London's unique and cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Henceforth, we would like you to come and participate as a part of Universitas Padjadjaran delegation for LIMUN 2016!
The recruitment days will be held on :
First Wave : 6th June 2015
Second Wave : 13th June 2015
Final Round : 20th June 2015
Our delegation is open for all students from any faculties. All you need to do are :
1. Submit all the required documents :
a. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
b. Motivation Letter (1 page max)
c. Submit it in one compile file in word format with title “1stWave_Name_Faculty_Batch” (e.g. 1stWave_AilsaVidi _Communication_2013)
2. Submit all the required documents according to the recruitment day you will be attending
a. First Wave submission deadline : 4th June 2015 at 11.59 PM
b. Second Wave submission deadline : 10th June 2015 at 11.59 PM
c. Submit to : email@example.com with subject “1stWave_Name_Faculty” (for First Wave) and “2ndWave_Name_Faculty” (for Second Wave)
- Submit the entire required documents within submission dates depending on which recruitment wave you will be attending.
- Bring the require documents and put it together in a blue envelope during the recruitment day.
- Dates of recruitment day are fixed and final, we will NOT accept any excuses if the applicant cannot come to the recruitment day.
For further information you can follow us on twitter : @unpadformun and our blog: unpadformun.blogspot.com
If you have still have questions, please kindly reach our faculty advisers, at:
Ailsa : 085721682525 / ailsavidi (LINE)
Monica : 08998323075 / monicaidayanti (LINE)
Ailsa Vidi Chandrika and Monica Idayanti
Faculty Advisers of Universitas Padjadjaran for LIMUN 2016