UNPADFORMUN proudly presents
OPEN RECRUITMENT: UNIVERSITAS PADJADJARAN DELEGATION FOR HARVARD NATIONAL MODEL UNITED NATIONS 2015
“Founded in 1955, only a decade after the creation of the United Nations, Harvard National Model United Nations (HNMUN) is the largest, oldest, and most prestigious conference of its kind. Staffed entirely by Harvard College undergraduates, HNMUN brings over 3,000 students and faculty together from colleges and universities around the world to simulate the activities of the United Nations. HNMUN offers a unique opportunity to experience the challenges of international negotiation and diplomacy. “(www.hnmun.org)
“HNMUN is the Super Bowl of model United Nations.”
The New York Times
We are cordially inviting you to take part in “The 61th Session Harvard National Model United Nations 2015” that takes place in Boston Park Plaza Hotel in Boston, MA, USA on February 12 through February 15, 2015.
Our delegation team is open for 1st to 3rd year students (2013,2012,2011) from any faculties. All you need to do is: submit required documents, come to one of our selection days and bring the required documents along.
I. Selection days:
FIRST WAVE SELECTION
1st Stage: May 11th, 2014
2nd Stage: May 17th, 2014
SECOND WAVE SELECTION
1st Stage: May 25th, 2014
2nd Stage: May 31st, 2014
II. Required documents:
- Motivation Letter including your understanding of what HNMUN is (1 page max)
- Essay about a preselected topic including your own solution to the problem presented in the topic (2 page max)
- Photo 3x4 color
- Compile in 1 file (exclude photo) and save in PDF format with title “PreSelections_Name_Faculty_Batch” (e.g. PreSelections_ArthaWanodya_Law_2011)
Essay topics are:
- 1st wave selection topic: NORTH KOREA DENUCLEARIZATION
- 2nd wave selection topic: (will be announced on May 9th 2014)
III. Submission dates:
For 1st wave applicants: May 8th 2014 at 16.00 WIB
For 2nd wave applicants: May 22nd 2014 at 16.00 WIB
Please send all the required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “1stWave_Name_Faculty”
- Please submit the entire required documents within submission dates depending on which selections wave you want to attend.
- We will not accept documents submitted outside submission dates.
- Please bring the entire required documents and put it together in one big brown envelope during the selection day.
- Dates of selection day are fixed and final, we will not accept any conditions if there is any applicant cannot come to selection day.
Faculty Advisors UNPAD HNMUN 2015
HNMUN 2014 CLOSING CEREMONY